Billington Charity Foundation
The Billington Charity Foundation was launched in September 2016. The foundation works to improve the support Billington offers to local and national charities & communities.
Every year, we make financial or supportive contributions to local community activities and participate in charitable fundraising.
Please see below some of the projects we have recently been involved in:
- Barnsley Hospice
- RSPB Dearne Valley – Annual Sponsorship
- Fareshare Yorkshire / Barnsley Foodbank
- Sue Ryder Wheatfields - Leeds
- John Eastwood Hospice Trust - Nottinghamshire
- St Peter’s Hospice – Bristol
We sponsor local football, rugby and other sports teams at all levels.
We also work with Barnsley College in developing our excellent apprenticeship programme and promoting career opportunities for young people in the local and surrounding areas.
Billington are now official partners in the Yorkshire Man of Steel project.